Chicken With Wine Gravy
1 can sliced mushrooms or fresh 1 cup, drained if canned)
1 1/2 cup chicken gravy (I use Boston Market)
1 can Canned or fresh asparagus (drained if canned)
1 cup sweet onion finely chopped
2 boned and skinned chicken breasts, cut into chunks
1/2 to 3/4 cup Chardonnay
1. Use a skillet and spray with cooking spray or a little olive oil
2. Saute chicken, mushrooms, and onions till almost cooked through
3. Add wine and gravy and cook till chicken is done.
4. Add asparagus if canned.
5. Cook till asparagus is heated then serve over rice
6. ( If using fresh mushrooms, saute with onions and chicken. If using fresh asparagus, cook till tender before using in recipe)
7. Points 7 not including rice
Cooking Times Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts Serving size: 1/4 of a recipe (9.2 ounces). Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet. Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients. 3 of the recipe’s ingredients were not linked. These ingredients are not included in the recipe nutrition data.
Amount Per Serving Calories 165.93 Calories From Fat (18%) 29.48 % Daily Value Total Fat 3.28g 5% Saturated Fat 0.73g 4% Cholesterol 75.52mg 25% Sodium 430.29mg 18% Potassium 671.73mg 19% Total Carbohydrates 6.27g 2% Fiber 1.71g 7% Sugar 1.7g Protein 27.34g 55%
Recipe Type: Main Dish, Poultry